Required Forms for HR

Employee Data Sheet

State of Kansas Employment Form

Employee Eligibility Verification (I-9) - only fill out section 1, the SSC will fill out section 2

Student Consent ​for Inspection and/or Release of INS form I-9

State of Kansas Employee Oath and Acknowledgement of the Intellectual Property Policy

Substance Abuse Policy Affirmation Form

Employee Invention Assignment Agreement

University Policy Acknowledgement

Direct Deposit Authorization of Employment Pay

W-4 Federal Withholding Authorization

K-4 Kansas Withholding Allowance Certificate

***In addition to the required employment documents, you will need to bring the following supporting documents***

US Citizens/Permanent Residents/International Hires

Social Security Card (the actual document is required; copies will not be accepted)
Two forms of ID (Drivers License, SS Card, Birth Certificate or US Passport)
A voided check or an official document from your financial institution that indicated the insitution's routing number and your account number for direct deposit (payroll payments are direct deposit)

Permanent Residents

In addition to the list above the following must be provided:
I-551 Resident Allen Card


In addition to the list above the following must be provided:
F-1 = Visa, I-94 and I-20
J-1 = Visa, I-94, DS-2019, and Sponsorship Letter
H-1B = Visa, I-94, I-797

One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today