Employee at KU:
Once you have filled out the forms, please bring them PLUS your ITEMIZED receipts to Lindley 215.
Guidelines on what documents are required for reimbursements (doc)
This list applies to items that are NOT travel related. For travel reimbursements, visit here
- State or Endowment funding (UKANS OR KUEA) (pdf)
- Research funding (KUCR) (pdf)
- W9 (pdf)
- Hospitality form - if food is involved (pdf)
- Itemized receipt - need to include: what the item(s) are, when the expense took place, and where the expense took place
- Business purpose / explanation of the expense
- Schedule, itinerary, the 'why' of the expense
- Funding! If it's from a grant, we need an email from you stating what grant to use - it has to be an email - we need a paper trail.
- Direct Deposit form with voided check, as needed. Direct Deposit forms are at the bottom of this page.
Someone out side of KU, please have the visitor fill out these forms (as needed):
- W9 (pdf)
- W-8BEN (pdf) - Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner for US Tax Withholding and Reporting (Individuals)
- Invoice Payment Form (pdf)
- Non-Employee Travel Reimbursement Form (pdf)
Graduate Student Recruitment Travel Reimbursement Policy - we need all the following items to proceed with reimbursement. If something is missing, reimbursement will NOT be approved.
- Don't forget to include the official invitation letter with the reimbursement request
- Itemize receipt!
- Prospective Graduate Student Expenses Reimbursement (pdf)
- Prospective Graduate Student Travel Agreement Expenses Paid Limit (pdf)
- Direct Deposit forms WITH voided check (see links below) - if we don't have this, the reimbursement will be mailed to the students address on the W9
- W9 or appropriate form, if International
- Schedule, agenda, itinerary of visit
- Funding!!! If not the XXXX567-700 account, then get approval of endowment funds from the appropriate approver
Direct Deposit Forms